Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

THE SEATTLE SPACE NEEDLE! Update!

Hello! Hello! I have some more pictures!


Here it is! It stands around 6 feet tall! 




The little screws inside represent people looking out of the windows. The bottom row is the restaurant and the top row is the observation deck!

 

Can you guess that there are about 20 different parts just to the top half? Maybe even more? 

This is the first of two, this one I am donation to Shadow Lake Elementary for their Read a Thon fundraiser. The goal is to have a local author come and read to the kids at the school.

More pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is about the coolest thing I have ever seen. If you ever feel like making another one, or something similar, please let me know. Hats off to you sir.

    ReplyDelete

Awe-inspiring Blogs to check out

  • *(AUTHOR NOTE: My publisher told me I could post a chapter from the new book. There were 25 chapters to choose from, but I chose this one. Because I want...
    3 years ago
Copyright Notice