Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

THE SEATTLE SPACE NEEDLE!

As you may or may not know I have been working on two Seattle Space Needle sculptures; one for donation to Shadow Lake Elementary and the other to be donated to the Seattle Space Needle management! I have almost completed the first one but I wanted you to be able to see the the progress...  So here are some pictures!


Here is the very beginning! The bottom is from a plow and all the rest are Space Needle parts! This is with only two legs.


This is a picture with three legs! Woo!


If you where wondering how I got all the legs exactly the same here is the secret! I made one then turned it into a die. Very leg made from it was almost exact to this original one.



I seem to be missing some pictures of my next steps, but here is what I started working with after the legs where completed. 

I will get more pictures up very very soon! I need to find some and take some new ones! Please email me at orangeoverlord@gmail.com if you are interested in having something made for You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awe-inspiring Blogs to check out

  • *(AUTHOR NOTE: My publisher told me I could post a chapter from the new book. There were 25 chapters to choose from, but I chose this one. Because I want...
    3 years ago
Copyright Notice