Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Guitar Mic Stand!

Hello! I have pictures of my newly completed Mic Stand! This was made for a non profit auction for our local, Dace's Rock 'N" More, here in Maple Valley!! Check it out! I used some parts from the Space Needle Project which I am currently working on for the Shadow Lake Elementary.


This is the beginning of the guitar.



Here it is after I put it on the stand and used heat to color the middle.



It is all made from recycled materials.

The guitar is made from bailing wire, nails, a stone cutting saw blade, and steel cables from the Space Needle. The main shaft is also made from Space Needle parts. The original mic stand parts were refinished and repaired. It is fully functional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awe-inspiring Blogs to check out

  • *(AUTHOR NOTE: My publisher told me I could post a chapter from the new book. There were 25 chapters to choose from, but I chose this one. Because I want...
    3 years ago
Copyright Notice